Wednesday, November 10, 2004

WebProWorld :: forum: Are Links Hurting Search Relevance?

WebProWorld :: Are Links Hurting Search Relevance? Discussion from all sides of the argument...

First post by CRich concludes with: "A poster from the SEW discussion offers this, “I think the future holds that RELEVANT links will rule and irrelevant links will fall by the wayside, knocking a lot of the current wholesale linking into the dustbin.”

healthshopper posts on link requests "the top three types of offers that I have found particulary abusive: (ie no quality....)
"Trade Links with my robot link farm"
"Join my Trilateral Commission"
"Link to my site so I can put your listing at the top of its category in this great directory"
_________________

Google
Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.