Saturday, August 07, 2004

WebProWorld :: SES Day 1: Yahoo Talks Personalized Search

In addition to bringing in content from multiple search engines, Yahoo! also aggregates websites and incorporates that content in the listings. "We use a structured data backbone and we're combining that with the unstructured content to bridge that gap and bring it all together in one place."

WebProWorld :: SES Day 1: Yahoo Talks Personalized Search: "I wonder if he is vaguley referring to their new RSS 'Add to My Yahoo' as a personalisation feature? I was not scoring very well in Yahoo until I added 'AMY' to my web pages. I had been told this was a great, new, and currently free way (AMY is still in Beta) to get listed better in Yahoo. It seems to work - I am now listed in Yahoo in as good keyword results as Google."

Google
Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.