Friday, June 27, 2003

I used the google "blog this" button to blog this - easy to go back at the end of the wek & transfer any really useful stuff to excel or whatever...
Microdoc News: Microsoft and the New Google Toolbar: "The BlogThis tool is also welcomed. I used BlogThis all the time only that over the last 10 days since Blogger went to Dano I have not been able to get my version working. Now with the Google Toolbar 2.0 providing this, I now can use it again. This is a great tool. All you have to do is to select some text in a current webpage and click on the Blogger symbol on the toolbar and presto, there is your quote in a Blogger editind window. Add some of your own text and a blog post has been created. If you have not tried this, it would be a great idea to do so now."

Google
Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.